But what the man hadn’t accounted for was his lack of knowledge in the current marketing landscape.
He set up a website. He opened up Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages and shared content and advertised on all these platforms. But the sales did not roll in as expected. When we had a look at his social media profiles, we found he was making the following savings that were hurting his business:
- NO INVESTMENT IN CONTENT THAT EDUCATES OR ENTERTAINS: Money Savings
- NOTHING GIVEN FOR FREE: Time and Money Savings
- NO TIME TAKEN TO UNDERSTAND THE CULTURE: Time Saving
- CONTENT LACKED QUALITY: Time and Money Savings
- CONTENT NOT COMMUNICATING THE BRAND STORY: Time and Effort Savings